Corsair Community

Can't install iCue anymore

After I tried to update iCue to the last version, I don't know why, but it just uninstalled ..
And right now, it's impossible for me to install version 4 (3 is okay)

When I launch the installation exe, it's fine at first, then it just shut down, no error whatsoever, it just shut down.

I've tried to delete everything related to corsair on my computer, result is the same.

Any idea? 

• Corsair Employees
18 hours ago, Enterenn said:

After I tried to update iCue to the last version, I don't know why, but it just uninstalled ..
And right now, it's impossible for me to install version 4 (3 is okay)

When I launch the installation exe, it's fine at first, then it just shut down, no error whatsoever, it just shut down.

I've tried to delete everything related to corsair on my computer, result is the same.

Any idea? 

Please refer to the link below regarding your issue.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360062501251-What-to-do-if-iCUE-4-crashes-on-startup

9 hours ago, Doomfist said:

Same issue here. SW 3.32.80->3.38.61= Does not work. Cannot update to ICUE4 either.

image.thumb.png.bd872a371b7d530d9b46843a10723f78.png

Tried to restart ICUE services and this error was reported:

image.png.000dfde231f5b381a5891725d5f14e2d.png

You are attempting to update from too large of a gap between the version you have and the version you are trying to install. You will need to perform a clean uninstall of the iCUE software and then download and install the latest iCUE 3 or 4 software you wish to utilize.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-