Corsair Community

M65 PRO RGB DPI Issue, Randomly Dropping down to 400 DPI/Default Colors

I just got a brand new M65 Pro which I wanted to replace my 5 year old original M65 RGB which had its mouse wheel break.

Randomly, but common enough (every hour at least) the mouse will reset to default lowest DPI (stage 1) and it's color setting (red). I normally use the mouse around 2600 DPI and this really presents a huge issue in games and elsewhere, suddenly it just changes and I have to click the DPI switch a few times to get it back to my settings. 

Same issue was reported here years ago: Is there a fix?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees

I just got a brand new M65 Pro which I wanted to replace my 5 year old original M65 RGB which had its mouse wheel break.

Randomly, but common enough (every hour at least) the mouse will reset to default lowest DPI (stage 1) and it's color setting (red). I normally use the mouse around 2600 DPI and this really presents a huge issue in games and elsewhere, suddenly it just changes and I have to click the DPI switch a few times to get it back to my settings. 

Same issue was reported here years ago: Is there a fix?

Hi SOCOM-HERO,

I've went ahead and converted this into a ticket for support for your convenience. The support team will reach out to you ASAP, and have someone assist in resolving this technical issue. Keep an eye on the email you have associated with this Corsair account for a response. Thank you.