Corsair Community

Corsair One 2017/2018 Wallpaper

• Corsair Employees
On 8/1/2021 at 10:03 AM, eric418 said:

Sorry, but when clicking on the image, it is linking to https://content.invisioncic.com/p313717/monthly_2021_07/Cujo_Wallpaper_3840x2160.png.a9cb34622ab38a36c34eeb089d9b9212.png and this image is 1200x675.

How can I download the 3840x2160 image?

The last two Corsair wallpapers should be 3840x2160 - Just right click then "Save Image As" and you will see it in the title. 

20 hours ago, Corsair Angie said:

The last two Corsair wallpapers should be 3840x2160 - Just right click then "Save Image As" and you will see it in the title. 

I think you should try it first before replying. Obviously, your platform is resizing large images to 1200x675 automatically.

To keep it simple, can you please just zip it and upload? So that the invision platform won't resize it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 8/5/2021 at 10:01 AM, eric418 said:

I think you should try it first before replying. Obviously, your platform is resizing large images to 1200x675 automatically.

To keep it simple, can you please just zip it and upload? So that the invision platform won't resize it.

Sorry about that. I see what you mean now. I was in the process of trying to get these wallpaper on our website but that might take a while. But it has been brought to their attention.

• 3 months later...
On 12/16/2021 at 5:21 AM, Mr.Spin said:

So, were they ever able to provide the image? I am in the same situation: didn't back up the wallpaper, and it is gone now.

Support, why can't you guys post the pic once and for all? What's the big deal, I don't get it...

Same here, I have waited over 4 months (and counting), just trying to get a copy of that wallpaper image... I really don't understand why it is so difficult???

• Thanks 1

• 6 months later...
On 8/18/2021 at 7:45 PM, Corsair Angie said:

Sorry about that. I see what you mean now. I was in the process of trying to get these wallpaper on our website but that might take a while. But it has been brought to their attention.

Like can we just get these added to website or something please?