Corsair Community

(Keyboard) Volume increments: why does pressing the volume up/down buttons result in such large jumps in volume and how do I change it?

heliopause

I have a Corsair K60 LP.  Why does pressing the volume up (<FN+F8>) or volume down (<FN+F7>) keys result in volume changes in increments of six (6)?  How do I adjust this?  I was happy with the default two (2) that was on my previous keyboard (and on the laptop which this keyboard is being used).

Edited by heliopause
Further clarification.

• Corsair Employees
On 7/27/2021 at 6:44 PM, heliopause said:

I have a Corsair K60 LP.  Why does pressing the volume up (<FN+F8>) or volume down (<FN+F7>) keys result in volume changes in increments of six (6)?  How do I adjust this?  I was happy with the default two (2) that was on my previous keyboard (and on the laptop which this keyboard is being used).

So the keyboards are pretty sensitive. We went ahead yesterday and tried to adjust settings through iCue and Windows ourselves and we still weren't able to achieve increments of 2. This could be normal behavior based on Windows' keyboard settings.

Attempt to adjust settings to see if it'll help via the keyboard's control panel. To access this, type "keyboard" into Windows' search bar.