Corsair Community

Want to get new Slipstream Headset, Keyboard & Mouse but I want White versions

Dangemran

As the title says with Corsair pushing White cases a lot in the last few years I would like to see the Slipstream peripherals have white versions (and a white & grey mousebad). Since I will be almost certainly either using a White Corsair 4000D or 5000X for my next system I hope white Slipstream peripherals come sooner than later.

Anyone agree?

• Corsair Employees
On 7/27/2021 at 12:50 PM, Dangemran said:

As the title says with Corsair pushing White cases a lot in the last few years I would like to see the Slipstream peripherals have white versions (and a white & grey mousebad). Since I will be almost certainly either using a White Corsair 4000D or 5000X for my next system I hope white Slipstream peripherals come sooner than later.

Anyone agree?

Thank you for your suggestions and feedback. We are listening and in a constant discussion of colorways for our products. Some white peripherals would be interesting as I like having a white aesthetic for my overall look and feel of my desktop. I think the only thing I would worry about then would be a white mousepad since I'm super messy! 

Best, Corsair Angie