Corsair Community

iCUE Malfunction

Hi guys:

for a few months now, I have come with problems with my corsair devices. It turns out that there are times when devices like the M65 Pro mouse and the ST100 lose settings, and in the case of the M65, its DPI sensitivity changes, the above in games is awful, and the LEDs on the FANS change a bit. color to another or they turn off. In the case of the ST100 it changes its static color to RGB for no reason.
Particularly changing the color of the FANS does not affect me, but it should not happen, what complicates me the most is changing the mouse configuration, this can happen in a gaming environment such as office.

The connection of the FANS is made by 2 Lighting Node Pro and I have 12 LL120

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-26 at 17.24.26.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-26 at 17.19.11 (2).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-26 at 17.19.11 (1).jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-26 at 17.19.11.jpeg

• Corsair Employee

When the devices lose their settings, what is the behavior in iCUE?  This sounds like the devices are disconnecting and not re-initializing.  Try updating iCUE to the latest version, and also your motherboard USB drivers.  Also try moving the USB connections to a different stack of USB's on the back of the motherboard.

53 minutes ago, Corsair Nick said:

When the devices lose their settings, what is the behavior in iCUE?  This sounds like the devices are disconnecting and not re-initializing.  Try updating iCUE to the latest version, and also your motherboard USB drivers.  Also try moving the USB connections to a different stack of USB's on the back of the motherboard.

Hi Nick.

Regarding the typical Windows sound when a device is removed and connected, there is no respective sound.
Regarding the USB ports, I have tried reconnecting in different ports, I even took the keyboard and mouse to the USB of the monitor and the problem continues to occur.
This is very random, there are days when the event does not happen and days like today, which occur every 30 minutes. Obviously I have restarted windows, updated the motherboard drivers (MSI X99S Gaming 7) and nothing.
It's like when you block Windows (Win key + L) and the devices are idle with different settings.

For example when I am in game mode and the mouse problem occurs to me, a quick solution is to disconnect and reconnect

I have a video with problem, but cant attach.

recently change mi M65 PRO for M65 RGB Elite and have same problem. Also connect a MM800 and the same problem happens, it gets desynchronized and the profile of red lights that I have configured for a rainbow

Anything?

• 2 weeks later...

Just for information, performing some tests and reconnections, I have come to the conclusion that the problem lies with the Corsair ST100 USB HUB.
Previously, it maintained the connection to the ST100 and from there to the PC. Currently I do not have any connection in the ST100 and everything is connected from the K95 USB HUB to the Asus XG32VC and the latter direct connection to the PC via USB.
However, I still have the problem with the LEDs of the LL120, so I assume that the problem could lie in the Lighting Node PRO or in the Corsair Commander Pro. I assume that it is the latter, since I also have problems with the LEDs of the Obsidian 1000D...