Corsair Community

Fans that will match those in the H115i Elite Cappelix AIO kit

ken2212

I'm building a PC in a Fractal case and would like the replace the case fans with 140mm Corsair RGB fans that will work with the Commander Core and match those in the iCUE H115i Elite Cappelix AOI kit I plan on using.  Ideally, I'd prefer if they had just a single 4 pin connector and the same number of LEDs that the Cappelix fans have, but it's more important that they have a single 4 pin plug rather than have the same number of LEDs.  (I know that there are some fans that require a USB connection as well.)

What do you guys recommend within the Corsair lineup?

• Corsair Employees

The fans that come with the Elite Capellix coolers are 8 LED ML Fans.  Our SP140 Elite fans will match up perfectly and connect with the Commander Core included with the Elite Capellix AIO cooler, that way all your LED profiles match.  They are available through the link below:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Fans/RGB-%26-LED-Fans/iCUE-SP-RGB-ELITE-Series-Fans/p/CO-9050110-WW

Perfect.  Thanks so much.  

Do these connect to the Commander Core directly, with nothing needed to go to the motherboard?  I really want a clean build, and it looks like these have two cables.

Yes, the Commander Core has RGB ports on one side and PWM ports on the other.  Both of those wires from the SP-Elite or ML-Elite fans will go directly to that controller.  Nothing to the motherboard except for the USB 2 from the Commander Core so it can communicate with the software.  

Perfect.  Thanks again.