Corsair Community

Welcome to the CORSAIR Community!

• Corsair Employees

In case you didn’t notice, we have made some big changes to the CORSAIR Community with the recent update.  We’ve moved to an all new platform which will help the community find information easier, and create opportunities for content you create to be highlighted.  Some of those changes include:

• Unified login throughout the corsair.com website.
    • If you do not already have a www.corsair.com account, please click on the "Sign Up" link above and create one using the email address from your forum account.
  • Community homepage linking you to popular topics and helpful content.
  • Featured CORSAIR and User posts on the community homepage
  • Modern and easy to use posting tools with drag and drop capabilities for images
  • If you have multiple system build, you can save them in your profile, and select which one when you create a new topic or respond to an existing topic.
  • New clearly defined discussion areas making it easier to find out more details about our newest product releases, finding the correct part for your setup, or receive support for an existing product you’re currently using.
    • We've kept all 2021 posts in the new discussion areas, and all 2020 and older topics are now in the Legacy Topics section.

We have a lot more planned to build the community and will be continually rolling out new features over the coming months. 

Let us know what you think of the changes by commenting below, and feel free to provide any suggestions on what else you would like to see.

• Like 8

So Far So Good.

I like what I see!. bit of a learning curve to get your head around whats where.. but so far! LOTS more options. Love the Forum home page. very modern and vibrant. great work so far.. i shall keep playing 🙂  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Looking good! It's going to take a little getting used to but it's definitely a major update to the ol' forum.

• Like 3

I like it!

And I like that the site now uses a favicon, even tho a black favicon aint the best and hard to see what it actually is when fans are minimized :)

• Like 4

Nice forums, especially in Dark mode. 🙂

• Like 3

Wow.. This looks AMAZING!! Love the new update. Has a nice new modern feel. Well done Corsair!

Edited by newfiend
  • Like 3

49 minutes ago, Sacco Belmonte said:

Nice forums, especially in Dark mode. 🙂

Yes, Dark mode is awesome! However, they need to do so the top navbar (corsair links and logo) dark as well.. 

• Like 4

Dark mode! 👍 Forums look clean with the upgrade!

• Like 3

• Corsair Employees
8 minutes ago, Conver said:

Yes, Dark mode is awesome! However, they need to do so the top navbar (corsair links and logo) dark as well.. 

Thanks for the suggestion.  Not sure if it's possible, but we'll look into having it match.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

5 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  Not sure if it's possible, but we'll look into having it match.

Hmmm ... I kinda like the white strip at the top in dark mode. It's a nice contrast. IMHO.

4 hours ago, DevBiker said:

Hmmm ... I kinda like the white strip at the top in dark mode. It's a nice contrast. IMHO.

Understandable, but then it shouldn't be called dark mode :) dark mode is dark mostly everywhere, to protect eyes and more at night time.

This is so much better then Vbulletin.  I hated using the old forum.  I am looking for to posting a build later today.

Well done to everyone involved, looks and feels amazing

• Like 2

I have been trying to login for 2 days 🙂 

On firefox, you can't accept the new rules at first login. clicking "Next" goes nowhere.

I just logged with Chrome

Is anyone else having problems enabling desktop notifications? When I click it just says turning on, nothing happens however and I can see in my browser (Brave browser, based on chrome) that it is enabled in the browser, but I don't get the notifications, maybe because the forum things I haven't enabled it?

the new forum is so bad. I see contributions from 2019 2020 but none from 2021

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

maybe try to clear your browser cache?

I see all the posts that were here last week. Everything carried over from the old forum

Edited by LeDoyen

Another thing that would be great (if is isn't already there, can't find it tho) is the option to exclude som boards, like all the language specific boards, I have absolut nothing to use them for and it sucks that I have to scroll over them all to see the post I can actually read.

13 hours ago, Corsair Nick said:

Not sure if it's possible, but we'll look into having it match.

Not a real problems if you can't, I've removed it from my own browser by injecting some CSS code. so it's gone on my end, but only works for me :)

This is brilliant. Very modern and pleasing to the eyes. Good job! Very inviting 🙂

• Like 3

• Administrators
5 hours ago, Chris1987 said:

the new forum is so bad. I see contributions from 2019 2020 but none from 2021

Older posts are in the Legacy Area at the bottom. Exact same layout as the old forum, just read only.

4 hours ago, Conver said:

Another thing that would be great (if is isn't already there, can't find it tho) is the option to exclude som boards, like all the language specific boards, I have absolut nothing to use them for and it sucks that I have to scroll over them all to see the post I can actually read.

You can create your own Activity Streams and filter out what you'd like.

image.png.3223748791cc6b1318588c167ce44e15.png

• Administrators
8 hours ago, mayberts said:

This is so much better then Vbulletin.  I hated using the old forum.  I am looking for to posting a build later today.

Well done to everyone involved, looks and feels amazing

Thanks! More improvements are coming.

7 hours ago, LeDoyen said:

I have been trying to login for 2 days 🙂 

On firefox, you can't accept the new rules at first login. clicking "Next" goes nowhere.

I just logged with Chrome

What version of Firefox?

7 hours ago, Conver said:

Is anyone else having problems enabling desktop notifications? When I click it just says turning on, nothing happens however and I can see in my browser (Brave browser, based on chrome) that it is enabled in the browser, but I don't get the notifications, maybe because the forum things I haven't enabled it?

We'll take a look into this.

1 hour ago, Technobeard said:

You can create your own Activity Streams and filter out what you'd like.

Yes, that's a neat function, already using that, however it doesn't remove what I wanted to be removed, all the boards that I don't need to see, this you can do with many forum software, but can't find it on this one, I really miss that function.

• Administrators
51 minutes ago, Conver said:

Yes, that's a neat function, already using that, however it doesn't remove what I wanted to be removed, all the boards that I don't need to see, this you can do with many forum software, but can't find it on this one, I really miss that function.

You're talking about removing them from your personal view of the main forum view - https://forum.corsair.com/forums/ ?

6 minutes ago, Technobeard said:

You're talking about removing them from your personal view of the main forum view - https://forum.corsair.com/forums/ ?

Correct :) Possible in most forum software, so maybe it's just me not being able to find the function :)

Either remove those we don't need, or have the ability to collapse the sub-categories. But selecting which forums we can see would be neater

• Like 1