Corsair Community

Virtuoso Headset no longer Pairing with Wireless Receiver

Hello, after updating the iCue Software to v.4.13.223 the Wireless Receiver got an update to v. 5.4.99 whichafter it stopped connecting to the Headset(v.0.17.149). The Headset itself is working perfectly fine while in wired mode and connected via the USB cable. When I connect the Receiver to any USB Port it flashes Red for a while. The iCue Software recognizes the Receiver and displays version number 5.4.99. The force update option for the Receiver is clickable but does not do anything. When I set the Receiver to Playstation mode "USB Wireless Receiver Pairing" is not clickable. If set to Multipoint then "USB Wireless Receiver Pairing" is also not clickable. The Option to Pair additional devices is Clickable and Prompts a new window to open which descripes where to best connect the Wireless Receiver to. Confirming that prompt closes that window after which nothing happens again. Re-Installing the iCue Software did not change anything. I already contacted Support 3 days ago, but got no response yet. I hope there is a way to resolve this issue.

it seems like this is affecting many users, (including me) can we get some kind of support article with the fix published? it is frustrating to have to reach out for help when this seems like a fairly common issue with the new software version. also can I get whatever fix is going on, I too have dongle version 5.4.99 and headset version 0.17.149

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 7:52 PM, Corsair Albert said:

Hi LegitimateLarry,

I've messaged you for more information.

I have the exact same problem. Could you provide some support?