Corsair Community

H115i pro flashing Red

Last night I was on my computer gaming for about 7 hrs. When I got up this morning the computer was on and running perfectly fine. I did a restart on the computer and now it wont turn on. My H115i pump is flashing red and the CPU light on my mother board is red. I am assume my pump went bad. Is this the correct assumption? Thank you in advance.

Most likely. If you can’t boot and get an immediate cpu fan error combined with an emergency temp shutdown, the pump is probably gone. This is often what an electrical failure looks like. No advanced notice… just bang and it’s all over.

Warranty is 5 years, so that is one option. The other is to go shopping. Dead failures can be a problem because you can’t use it at all until you get another cooling solution in place, cheap air blower or otherwise.

Most likely. If you can’t boot and get an immediate cpu fan error combined with an emergency temp shutdown, the pump is probably gone. This is often what an electrical failure looks like. No advanced notice… just bang and it’s all over.

Warranty is 5 years, so that is one option. The other is to go shopping. Dead failures can be a problem because you can’t use it at all until you get another cooling solution in place, cheap air blower or otherwise.

Thank you.