Corsair Community

Intergrations?

Ok so i have a Corsair iCUE H115i ELITE CAPELLIX AIO and Corsair iCUE SP140 RGB ELITE case fan both connected to my commander core as well as 16GB CORSAIR Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 3600 MHz RAM.

Now when i boot up FarCry 5 all the RGB's in both my fan and H115i turn off but my RAM's RGB's work great as in change colour depending on what happening in game as i play, as soon as i turn the game off all RGB's go back to normal and work as intended.

I have the latest version of iCUE installed, all my firmware is up to date as well as game integrations enabled within the iCUE software settings.

Why does my RAM work fine yet the RGB's on both my H115i AIO and 140mm RGB ELITE turn off?

Thanks in advance for any help.

It is most likely because the last CUE SDK update for the now aging Far Cry 5 was before the release of the Elite AIO and its Commander Core controller. Each time new unique hardware is released, the lighting profiles need to be updated. The RAM LED design is not new and the profile is programmed for it.

I don’t know if Far Cry 5 will get an update at this point, especially if there is going to be a collaboration on FC6. You can return your normal profile lighting by turning off the SDK in the CUE settings or there should be a game specific setting in the FC5 game menu.

It is most likely because the last CUE SDK update for the now aging Far Cry 5 was before the release of the Elite AIO and its Commander Core controller.

Ahh i see, i never thought of that, it makes sense. Thank you for your reply.