Corsair Community

6 RGB fans + RGB AIO Cooling in Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Case

Sparrow800

I am thinking of buying the Corsair iCUE 465X RGB Case which comes with a Lightning Node Core pre installed. I want to install 6 RGB fans (1 Rear, 2 top and 3 in front on top of the radiatior). I also want the pump header on the AIO cooler to be part of the lighting. Is it possible to set up all of this lighting with the Lightning Node Core? It seems it only has 6 slots for RGB fans so I'm not sure how the pump header lighting would fit into this

• Corsair Employee

Our AIO's use an internal USB header for RGB control, the fan plug that comes off of the pump block is used for RPM. (Typically plugged into the CPU_Fan header on your motherboard)

The Lighting Node Core has 6 slots for RGB connectors, but you will still need to plug the fan connectors onto your motherboard or utilize a controller for RPM control.

• Corsair Employee

You can change the sequence of the fans through iCUE as long as they are on the same hub, however, you cannot change the device order within iCUE.

This post may also help answer your question regarding device order: https://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203277

None of our AIO's have an RGB connector on the pump, so you will not be able to connect it to a Lighting Node Core; they are all controlled through an internal USB header.