Corsair Community

SABRE RGB PRO CHAMPION SERIES doesn't work after PC start/restart

Hello.

I bought a Corsair SABRE RGB PRO CHAMPION SERIES mouse 6 days ago.

Like the title says, the mouse doesn't work right after starting or restarting my PC, the only way for it to work again is to disconnect and reconnect the USB mouse plug.

If I go to "Windows Settings\Devices" when the computer starts, I can see an "Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed)".

If I unplug and plug the mouse, it appear correct, "CORSAIR SABRE RGB PRO CHAMPION SERIES Gaming Mouse"

With iCUE installed or not, the same thing always happens, the mouse doesn't work after starting the PC.

I´m using the mouse on my Laptop Clevo PB50RD-GA, but I also tried it on my desktop PC and it's the same.

A few days later I realized that my Clevo's touchpad also stays disabled at windows startup... Right after starting or restarting my PC, I hear the windows sound as if I had removed a USB device and the touchpad stops working. If I disable iCUE from start with Windows, the touchpad works normally, If I run iCUE, it stops working again...

Another thing, Hardware Lightning on iCUE doesn't work, I choose my favorite light effect, but when iCUE isn't working, the mouse always adopt the default light effect.

Does anyone know if there is a way to solve this problem?

I'm liking the mouse, I didn't want to give it back, but it's a bit annoying to always having to disconnect and connect the mouse whenever I turn on or restart the PC...

Thanks in advance for any kind o help.

I created a ticket 6 days ago, but it remains unanswered...

Ticket nº #2004459959

Corsair iCUE v4.13.223

Mouse Firmware v1.9.25

Edited by Commanche Mike

my iron claw does the same on restart i have to pull the usb dongle and plug it back in and working again.

Over the years I've had a few mice, including a Razer Imperator and a Razer Mamba Elite, all of them with minor issues, so I decided to try a different brand, I liked this mouse's argonomy and specs, but I'm starting to think it was a bad idea... I've never met anyone with this kind of problem with a mouse...

Have you had the Iron Claw for a long time? Has the problem never been resolved with firmware updates?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 9:23 PM, Commanche Mike said:

Over the years I've had a few mice, including a Razer Imperator and a Razer Mamba Elite, all of them with minor issues, so I decided to try a different brand, I liked this mouse's argonomy and specs, but I'm starting to think it was a bad idea... I've never met anyone with this kind of problem with a mouse...

Have you had the Iron Claw for a long time? Has the problem never been resolved with firmware updates?

Same happen to me with Sabre Pro RGB Championship, i decided returned for malfuction. Hope more lucky to you.  

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Just tested today the replacement mouse Corsair sent me and everything seems fine, the new mouse is working with no problems.

Thanks for all the help.