Corsair Community

LS100 Issue Multi Monitor.

SO...

I installed the LS-100 starter kit behind my center monitor in a triple monitor set up. The video ambient light does not work even after I select the center monitor from the drop down menu. So after some testing it looks like if I select the right monitor from the drop down menu it works fine.

When I select the middle monitor it some how thinks monitor 2 and 3 are the same one. if I drag a color along the bottom from screen 2 to 3 then the color changes on the lights. This seems like it should be a simple fix in some program settings. Maybe ad the ability for 3 monitor setups.

the other issue I thought it might be was a video resolution as my right monitor is 1280*1024, so I changed the center monitor for its default 1920*1080 to 1280*1020 but that did not change the issue.

any help or update would be appreciated.

This is a fresh install of icue-4 and i disabled nvidia experience game overlay.

could it be an issue with the software not detecting video output by display port? but reading HDMI?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
On 7/11/2021 at 2:24 PM, Tannis said:

SO...

I installed the LS-100 starter kit behind my center monitor in a triple monitor set up. The video ambient light does not work even after I select the center monitor from the drop down menu. So after some testing it looks like if I select the right monitor from the drop down menu it works fine.

When I select the middle monitor it some how thinks monitor 2 and 3 are the same one. if I drag a color along the bottom from screen 2 to 3 then the color changes on the lights. This seems like it should be a simple fix in some program settings. Maybe ad the ability for 3 monitor setups.

the other issue I thought it might be was a video resolution as my right monitor is 1280*1024, so I changed the center monitor for its default 1920*1080 to 1280*1020 but that did not change the issue.

any help or update would be appreciated.

This is a fresh install of icue-4 and i disabled nvidia experience game overlay.

could it be an issue with the software not detecting video output by display port? but reading HDMI?

Hey Tannis, apologies for not responding earlier. Have you tried other setups since this post (starting the strips from one side to another, hard iCue forced reset, new iCue profiles etc, same resolution monitors, changing display ports etc.) please let me know. 

If you're still experiencing any issues, please contact support at: 

https://support.corsair.com/