Corsair Community

Corsair ONE Pro 2017 + 2080ti Founders

Hi all,

Recently picked up a 2017 Corsair One Pro and stuffed a 2080ti Founders into it :D:

All of the replies and information on these forums was a great help, especially with figuring out the fault with the original pcie riser cable.

Hoping this keeps me satisfied for a few years until I do a complete motherboard swap.

Here are a couple photos and also a 45 minute video I recorded documenting it all :rofl:

[ame]

[/ame]

kxtBb1Zh.jpg

y5pwCGnh.jpg

qk6XE4Ch.jpg

bCXxNz0h.jpg

On2JF2Lh.jpg

NkNd34Jh.jpg

3PDEDkOh.jpg

8Wkhfjqh.jpg

• Like 1

Hey nice job on the upgrades! Nice video too. Glad to see one more 2017 Corsair one being upgraded.

I have to recommend to upgrade the motherboard and CPU soon though because the CPU will be bottlenecking the 2080Ti in games. Also I don't believe the motherboard is capable of PCIe 3.0 speeds as that was part of the problem. It wasn't just the riser cable but the motherboard as well. Not a whole lot of difference between 2.0 and 3.0 but still.

Awesome job though and thanks for the video. Love the Evo by the way. Cheers from straya!

Looks awesome bro. Congrats!

Thanks man :)

Hey nice job on the upgrades! Nice video too. Glad to see one more 2017 Corsair one being upgraded.

I have to recommend to upgrade the motherboard and CPU soon though because the CPU will be bottlenecking the 2080Ti in games. Also I don't believe the motherboard is capable of PCIe 3.0 speeds as that was part of the problem. It wasn't just the riser cable but the motherboard as well. Not a whole lot of difference between 2.0 and 3.0 but still.

Awesome job though and thanks for the video. Love the Evo by the way. Cheers from straya!

Thanks mate, appreciate it the advice. Yeah I've already started looking into new motherboard/CPU combos, I just can't resist haha.

Aussie Aussie Aussie :headbang: