Corsair Community

icue 4.13 high cpu and power usage

Since install the newest version yesterday, my AIO cooler temperature is running unusual high all the time. Upon checking windows task manager, i can see CPU usage idle is around 9%. 1 or 2 core temp is 56 while nothing is going on. Further checking, i can see that Corsair Icue is using 9% with high power usage orange icon next to it.

The computer was fresh booted into windows...

The work i around that i have was to close out Corsair iCUe.. wait one min, and then restart the icue and the CPU usuage and power usage on iCUE seems to disappear. But after a while, it will creep up again. Is there a leakage of CPU or Memory with this release?

So.. i recover my computer from July 7 image prior to 4.13. I am back on 4.12. In Icue, uncheck the plugin and sdk. Update to 4.13. It seeems to works fine. No more hugging the CPU and use high power.

Backgroud: I have Asus Aura to control my RAM and Motherboard. On Corsair side, i have 2 commander Pro, 4 light strip, about 12 ML fans. Some are RGB, some is just ML Pro. H115i with Push/Pull Configuration. Since i have many left over ML Pro fan... i even got one fan blowing on NVME, another on AIO.

However, one thing i notice. Every time i restart my computer. On Dashboard, the tiles within the Commander Pro seems to rearrange themself. I have to drag and rearrange them. THis is sooo annoy...