Corsair Community

Problems with Corsair RM1000x, it does not work.

Hello, I've got a problem with my PC, it doesn't turn on, I'd like to know if the problem is with the power supply, so I made a cable bridge to test it.

I'd like to know if the bridge is correct and if so, should the ventilator would start working?

In the following link I show the test I did with the bridge to the power supply, but the fan does not work, would I need to replace it?

[ame]

[/ame]

IMG_20210627_184145.thumb.jpg.a9899acb01b0645dd71541fdb81a6b8d.jpg

The fan only spins if needed. You'll need to seriously load the PSU before it starts.

Most of the time, it will run with passive cooling.

And, your bridge is correct :)

Is it a new build? Did you plug everything? including the CPU power cable (EPS12V) ?

Also maybe double check the front panel connexions to the motherboard. it's easy to miss a pin when connecting that power switch.

The fan only spins if needed. You'll need to seriously load the PSU before it starts.

Most of the time, it will run with passive cooling.

And, your bridge is correct :)

Is it a new build? Did you plug everything? including the CPU power cable (EPS12V) ?

Also maybe double check the front panel connexions to the motherboard. it's easy to miss a pin when connecting that power switch.

Thanks for your answer, I understand that the fan should turn on for a few seconds before entering 0 RPM mode, I don't know if I'm correct, but it doesn't. I unplugged everything and plugged it back in but it didn't work

It only had 4 months of use, and it has always been connected to a voltage regulator, which works correctly, I have never had problems with my build

Edited by LuisEnrique

okééééééé

Do you have a multimeter?

you could measure, with the bridge on, if you have the various voltages :

Ordinateur_alimentation_voltages.jpg

Maybe, before that, try to plug it without the voltage regulator too. if you have no voltages on the PSU plugged to the voltage regulator, or directly to the wall socket, then you will need to create a support ticket to have a replacement under warranty