Corsair Community

strix x370-f and h100i compatibility?

dj3642a

I had an h100 cooler on this MB but it crapped out. So I bought an icue h100i. Thinking it would be an easy install. The problem is the brackets for the cooler are not even close to match my x370-f motherboard. I am using a ryzen 7 2700x processor. But all the brackets included in the box.. both for intel or AMD do not match what the motherboard requires.. how am I supposed to install this.. is there another bracket I can get to mach my board?? HELP!!!!

What exact H100i did you purchase?

cw-9060043-ww.. i think what it is. is that one of the brackets in the box.. was for the original bracket that cane with the motherboard. but i dont have it because i had to use a different one for the h100. .. i would think that corsair would at least give the back plate and brackets on the front as the h100 did.. you cant assume they have original equipt... the bracket i think i COULD have used was the AM4.. but again i dont have the original bracket anymore

• Corsair Employees
That cooler utilizes default AM4 mounting system for coolers. If you don't have the original backplate and mounting hardware that originally came with your motherboard you will need to contact your motherboard manufacturer for assistance in getting replacement hardware. Refer to the installation instructions that are included with that cooler.