Corsair Community

Corsair One delivery time

dkt

Hi All,

I'm looking for a new PC for gaming, and I'm considering buying a Corsair One a200.

Having had a recent frustrating experience with delayed deliveries due to the global shortage of components (from another manufacturer), I'd like to make sure that I'm not going to regret this.

The website says to allow for 2 weeks for the delivery. Does anybody have a recent experience of order a Corsair One a200? Is the 2 weeks delivery indication accurate?

Thanks!

It took me two weeks just to place an order. Their system kept cancelling it saying that my bank denied it. I validated that all of the billing / shipping information matched the card. I tried multiple credit cards, and all of them said they approved the transaction.

It was funny too, I purchased a GPU through EVGA elite and accidentally put the shipping address (which was different from the billing address) as the billing address. The order went through without issue.

Even if you do get an order in, and that order comes in withing the agreed upon two weeks... it really isn't worth it. Read around the forums here... there are multiple users that have had multiple issues with the a100 / a200.

Corsair put DisplayPort 1.2 / HDMI 2.0 cables in the a200, which will cripple your ability to use high resolution / high refresh rate monitors. iCUE has numerous issues each of which could cause your machine to randomly overheat. Corsair support is not capable of adequately supporting this machines. They will jump to Repair / RMA for something as simple as a BIOS update... and you'll be without a machine for 1-3 months. The machine they ship back to you may not be the same machine you sent in. They might not even do said BIOS update.

The cherry on top is that while quite good for the form factor, the cooling solution pales in comparison to more mainstream solutions. Your processor will run 3-400 MHz faster in a more traditional case with a tower cooler or 240-280mm AIO.

While this may be less frustrating to order... you will be living with a lot more frustration for several years afterwards... at an overpriced premium.

Check out:

This Thread

and this Thread

and this Thread

and this Thread

Edited by Azureblood2

Hi All,

I'm looking for a new PC for gaming, and I'm considering buying a Corsair One a200.

Having had a recent frustrating experience with delayed deliveries due to the global shortage of components (from another manufacturer), I'd like to make sure that I'm not going to regret this.

The website says to allow for 2 weeks for the delivery. Does anybody have a recent experience of order a Corsair One a200? Is the 2 weeks delivery indication accurate?

Thanks!

FYI, Corsair officially calls it 2 "business" weeks. What the heck does that even mean? Well, seem to me that they believe they can list 2 weeks and say its really 14 business days aka 3 actual weeks.

Here's proof from Corsair Support Travis:

At current, you are looking around 2 working weeks for delivery, give or take a day or two. This means weekends do not count.

14 Business days would be the same as 2 Working Weeks, yes.

I mean, in every other instance, 2 working weeks would be the same as 2 weeks. If you are in the USA, that a 5 days a "working" week, so 10 days. I guess Corsair must work on a whole different world. Maybe if they only work every other week, then I guess 2 working weeks would be 3 weeks in the real world. :Shrug:

It all starts there, the various questionable and deceptive practices. Read through the links that Azureblood2 posted. Its been nothing but headaches for me.

They have had my system back in their facility for 20 days now, I have requested for a refund 12 days ago. Its still being bounced around their CS groups. If you try to call, they says: oh we are only level 1 support and cant help you. You need to wait for a level 2 to email you back. Well, 12 days now and still waiting. They keep promising to "escalate" the issue. Promises promises! I am more than happy to post back once I see a refund processed. Until then, the timer continues to run.

Edited by techildllc

• 2 weeks later...

so most of people that bought the A200 and preview models, are giving advices not to buy this pre build made by corsair, because it has heating issues and the ICUE has issues also.

And the hdmi cables are outdated, and also the display port is 1.2 instead of 1.4

Am i correct?