Corsair Community

Which is the better Slipstream receiver?

iMarbot

I have both a receiver from a Virtuoso SE headset and a receiver from a Dark Core Pro SE mouse. Both appear to be compatible with slipstream multipoint, so I was wondering which, if any, is the better/stronger receiver? One is massive and the other is tiny so I was wondering if that makes any difference also.

Sorry if this is the incorrect forum section but I couldn't find one regarding slipstream.

• Corsair Employees

Hi iMarbot,

That's a good question, let me bring this to my team and ask. In the meantime, since both are compatible for Slipstream, do you mind trying both out and see if you notice any difference as a user? It would provide us some good feedback regardless what the outcome is.

• Corsair Employees
If you wish to utilize the headset as part of the Multipoint feature then you will have to stick with the Virtuoso receiver. You will not be able to utilize the mouse receiver in order to connect the headset and mouse together in a 2-in-1 configuration. The only way to utilize a 2-in-1 configuration with the mouse receiver would be when you are only utilizing a mouse and keyboard. Any time the headset is utilized in a multipoint configuration you will have to utilize the headset receiver.