Corsair Community

Switch Screens via buttons?

RetroBlast

I just bought a Nexus, and while I can see the potential for this device, it's really barebones right now.

Is there a way to assign a screen to a button, so I can, say, click a button called "Games" which will bring up a screen of Games buttons to launch?

I'd like to create a hierarchy of screens, so I can (for example) click "Games" then click "Borderlands" to bring up Borderlands specific buttons.

Having to swipe through a bunch of screens to get to the one I want seems a pain.

Being able to associate screens with specific apps so they auto-switch when the app loads would be a nice addition, as well...

I just bought a Nexus, and while I can see the potential for this device, it's really barebones right now.

Is there a way to assign a screen to a button, so I can, say, click a button called "Games" which will bring up a screen of Games buttons to launch?

I'd like to create a hierarchy of screens, so I can (for example) click "Games" then click "Borderlands" to bring up Borderlands specific buttons.

Having to swipe through a bunch of screens to get to the one I want seems a pain.

Being able to associate screens with specific apps so they auto-switch when the app loads would be a nice addition, as well...

+1 for this

Definitely a +1 for this suggestion. I'd love to have menus for Games, OC, Development, etc. where I could throw system monitors and shortcuts to stuff like Afterburner in the OC menu, Game stuff in Games and shortcuts to my various IDEs and code snippets in Dev.