Corsair Community

Corsair Virtuoso battery always shown as "Critical Low"

Hi, I've been experiencing this issue for over a week now.

No matter how much I charge my Corsair Virtuoso (non SE version) when I unplug it, iCue show's the battery status on Critical Low and the led on the headset blinks red really fast.

However, I can use the headset more than 12 hours on that bugged "Critical Low" status, but as I can't see the real battery status, sometimes when I'm playing games it just goes off and drives me insane.

I tried :

Repairing iCue

Re-installing iCue

Soft-resetting my headset (holding the mic button for 15 seconds, then switching to usb mode and back)

Re-installing Windows and deleting everything

I even tried the headset on another computer and the issue persists.

Please, please help me. I tried everything that I could but I just can't solve it. I created a support ticket but it's been over a week and they haven't written me back.

iCue version : 4.12.214 (Also tried 3 but issue still happened.)

Windows 10 Pro (Version : 21H1, Build : 19043.1055, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.2020.0)

Does anyone know how to hard-reset this thing ? Or can anyone send me a firmware file so I do a force update and see if it solves this problem ? Any help is appreciated...

Hi

Attempt to repair the iCUE software.

Control Panel

Programs and Features

Right Click the iCUE software

Select Repair

Restart computer

If you still have issues,

Contact Support @ https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us

They can help you with this issue.

I repaired, still can't force update. Also I contacted support but it's being close to 2 weeks and there is no answer yet.

• Corsair Employees
headset 0.17.149

dongle 0.16.80

Thank you for providing your firmware versions. However, what version of iCUE are you running? Are you experiencing the same issue of the battery indicator persistently being "Critically Low"?

• 4 weeks later...