Corsair Community

ICue and EasyAntiCheat problems

Good night,

I would like to know, how much longer are we Corsair users going to have to continue to suffer with all those games that use the "famous" EasyAntiCheat, since it seems disrespectful to me that we have invested in the products of a company with a great "reputation "as is Corsair, in which EasyAntiCheat recognizes the iCue as a threat" Game Security Violation Detected (# 0000000D) [iCUE.exe] ".

In this way, I have to finish a task of the iCue.exe in the windows administrator to be able to play games, making it impossible to use peripherals corsair since if it is removed, for example my Harpoon RGB mouse in which the side buttons and even the sensitivity of the mouse cannot be use.

Please, we need a solution, since we have been presenting this problem for several years now, and the only solution provided is to pass the problem saying that it is the fault of "EasyAntiCheat that does not put you in the Whitelist", because I give you the solution, get in agreement with EasyAntiCheat once and for all and stop making users who buy your products dizzy.

We wait for an answer.

Thanks.

There has to be something more to this because not all users are affected. I have 4 or 5 games that use Easy-Anti Cheat. I think I was flagged once 18 months ago, but that was it. If it is strictly presence of CUE triggers, then we should all be getting flagged continuously.

I don't know why it triggers for some and not others, but each time this comes up I suggest every be specific about what games and possible what global region there are playing from. The later is the closest I have come to making a link.

It happens to me with all the games that I have that use "EasyAntiCheat" such as: Hunt Showdown,

Warhammer Vermintide 2,

Apex Legend and any game that uses that program.

And I have the iCue Updated to the latest version and I have been suffering from this problem since the beginning of iCue, like many users I have seen in corsair forums.

Right, so the question is why does this affect some users and not others. If it is simply CUE setting off the flags, then we should all be getting sandbagged by this. If it is a small group of users, then there must be another factor.

You can look for other forums where you will see users experiencing the same problems, playing games like the ones mentioned above and where I invite you to give it a try.

On the other hand, it is not normal for the error to be from iCue.exe, considering EasyAntiCheat as threatened and just when the task is finished, if you let the game enter, but you do not use the peripherals correctly.

Could you tell me the games that work for you?

I leave you links to several forums with the same problem, since we are not a minority who experience these problems.

Steam forum 2019: https://steamcommunity.com/app/594650/discussions/8/1634166237667195830/

Steam forum 2020: https://steamcommunity.com/app/1097150/discussions/0/5311389137871355248/

Corsair forum 2020: https://forum.corsair.com/v3/showthread.php?t=194027

Example error:

Desktop-Screenshot-2020-04-25-23-33-22-74-2.png

EA Forum 2020: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/quot-Game-Security-Violation-Detected-0000000D-iCUE-exe-quot/td-p/8746874

Reddit Forum:

So please, I would appreciate a solution from the Corsair team to this issue.

Thanks.

I am not saying no one else has ever heard of the issue. Yet even if there were 100 people in each of those threads (a gross exaggeration), this would be a tiny fraction of the hundred thousand weekly players of Apex Legends and the millions of different pieces of Corsair gear floating around, not to mention all the other games. So yes, you are a small minority. That is not to downgrade your importance, but it clearly suggests there has to be another factor involved. It cannot be just iCUE + Anti-Cheat = Error Code or we would all be affected.

My suggestion is anyone having this issue be as detailed as possible about hardware, OS, general location (game region) to try and identify why some get this and other never see it.

Happens to me too... annoying as hell to have to shut down service to be able to play.

For my computer, its icue, icue plugin for aura, and armory crate.

Now interestingly enough, my kid has the same exact board and ram and does NOT see this issue. At some point, I will probably clean the software out and try again.

Really should just be whitelisted though like others have said.

• 3 weeks later...

Exactly, it should be whitelisted and I don't understand why users have to suffer from this problem, when only a "big company" like Corsair doesn't fix this problem with "EasyAntiCheat"

As you say, it is tedious to have to close all Icue to be able to play.

Waiting for a solution.

• 1 month later...

I too have had this issue for quite some time now on all games using easy anti cheat in the Midwest of the United states. I have sent many emails to customer support and still to no avail, the problem still exists. I have already thought about selling all my corsair peripherals and switching brands due to this issue. I'm tired of it. I would like to hear if anyone has thought of or found a solution themselves.