When I play wow cpu is around 40-55c

When I play Warzone is around 40-50c

When I play Chicaley 2 its around 57c

Here is what I like like your help my GPU

is runind max

wow - 50-60c

warzone - 50-66

Chicaley 2 is around 71 geting some high

I have never installed Icue i was told by the Cossair i can run my system with out Icue. and after seen the problems people have i am really Scare about installed it

What will you do if you was me? let it be the reason i was thinking about installing was more for if Icue can make my GPU cooler or what do you think

I have no one to talk to about this .. and with the Covid 19 its even a bigger problem for me in my county

I hope you can help me.. and btw i dont care about the lighting in my case ..

What do you want to do ? installl it or let it be as it is now ?

Thank you all hope u can help a newbie :o:

What Corsair hardware do you have? The only way CUE will help with your cooling is if you have a Corsair fan controller that responds to CUE instructions (Commander Pro/Core or AIO with an internal fan controller). I am seeing RAM and PSU above, but while CUE may or may not be useful for those, neither are going to do anything for your GPU temps.

I would say your temps are rather low across the board. If you find the 71C too high on the GPU, there are really only two ways you can combat that. 1) More GPU fan speed. Nothing will cool the GPU like it's own fans. Case fans do something else. Obviously they are small and get really buzzy at high speeds, so there is a limit on what you can stand. 2) Case fan speed. This helps with the ambient temperature in the case. That is the baseline or lowest possible temp for anything. If you ambient temp is 30C and it increases to 40C, most components will also show a +10C increase. More case fan speed will help bring in cooler exterior air (hopefully) and remove warmer interior air. However, a really good reduction from fan control might be 2-4C. That may not be worthwhile if you need to run the case fans at maximum speed/noise.

Installing CUE would allow you take control over the H100i XT fans as well as anything on the Commander Pro. I am not sure what the Commander is doing if you have never installed the software. It might just sit there at a relatively low speed. It might be all over the place, which is typical of the presets.

If you install CUE, you will need to make fan curves for the Commander Pro fans. You can use GPU temp, MB temp, but my recommendation is to use the temp probes from the Commander Pro kit. One near the rear exhaust is a good indicator of the case ambient temp. You also can put one near the front so you get a clear Intake Air= and Exhaust Air temp = differential to see if your fan speeds are effective. Also, using the temp probe as the control sensor for the fans means they will follow the curve whether CUE is running or not. Since you don't appear to have any RGB fan connected in, then you can set these curves up, not run CUE, and they will still obey their directions for both the XT and the Commander.

• Corsair Employees

Honestly, your temperatures are perfectly fine. CPU's can run up to 70+ just fint, and graphics cards often run at 70-85C as well without issues.

The only advantage you would get from installing iCUE is that you can possibly make your CPU cooler run quiter (at the cost of higher CPU temperatures)

If it's not broken, don't fix it. Biggest reason to install iCUE would be if you wanted to take advantage of customization of lighting, CPU cooler fan control, mouse DPI settings and keyboard macros. If that all do not matter to you, I would keep everything running as it does now. iCUE will not be able to directly help get your GPU temps down as that is controlled from the graphics card.

Honestly, your temperatures are perfectly fine. CPU's can run up to 70+ just fint, and graphics cards often run at 70-85C as well without issues.

The only advantage you would get from installing iCUE is that you can possibly make your CPU cooler run quiter (at the cost of higher CPU temperatures)

If it's not broken, don't fix it. Biggest reason to install iCUE would be if you wanted to take advantage of customization of lighting, CPU cooler fan control, mouse DPI settings and keyboard macros. If that all do not matter to you, I would keep everything running as it does now. iCUE will not be able to directly help get your GPU temps down as that is controlled from the graphics card.

Thanks again my good sir ... :)

Thanks again my good sir ... :)