Corsair Community

Weir sound signature on Void Elite Wireless after installing iCUE 4

I installed iCUE 4 yesterday to try the new software but I feel like the audio quality of my void elite wireless changed. On normal video playback, discord or spotify I don't notice any difference but when I'm playing (I had time to try only Apex Legends) the audio seems a bit muffled. Anyone experiencing this? Also, there seems to be very little difference between the EQ profiles on iCUE but that might just me not noticing

Yeah, there appears to be a issue with my Void Elite USB too. I found it muffled and competing with sounds almost like a compressor/auto levelling fighting with each other and had it ramping up to quite a horrible experience. Mine would even do it every now and then streaming radio, if I refreshed the browser it would be good for a while then rinse and repeat. I am currently using Dolby Atmos to run the EQ side on my headphones and it is working great which also ruled out my nearly new headphone being faulty.

At least I'm kinda relieved knowing that it's an actual issue, hoping for a fix soon so I can update iCUE. I tried the trial version of Dolby Atmos but I didn't notice any difference, probably I just didn't set it up correctly I guess