Corsair Community

Dark Core RGB Pro Issue - Cannot disable DPI up/down buttons in ICUE

m at my wits end with this mouse and any help would be greatly appreciated. I have the Dark Core RGB Pro, and I have been fighting with icue for going on 2 days now trying to get it to do what I want.

All I want to do, is disable the DPI up/down buttons because I constantly hit them by accident in game and it throws me all off. I have set them to be disabled in ICUE and under key assignments but they still work. I have changed them to different macros but they still work. I have even changed the DPI Stages to all be the same DPI, and yet on the side of the mouse when i press the buttons and it shows the different stages with the 1-3 blue lights, the DPI still changes to 3 different levels all of which suck. You cannot disable them under hardware key assignments which is stupid enough as it is, but no matter what I do I cannot disable them even in key assignments. I only have one profile, and I have reset the mouse 3 times to no avail. Can somebody help me?

obgu3zg41h571.png?width=1368&format=png&auto=webp&c17795a8

• Corsair Employees

Hey Terminal_Lance,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue, I can tell it's quite frustrating. Do you currently have the old iCUE software or the new iCUE 4? If you're using the old iCUE, try downloading the new one here: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue

If it still doesn't fix it, best to open a ticket with our support team and they'll help you out with specific instructions or replacement if needed.

Hey Terminal_Lance,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue, I can tell it's quite frustrating. Do you currently have the old iCUE software or the new iCUE 4? If you're using the old iCUE, try downloading the new one here: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/icue

If it still doesn't fix it, best to open a ticket with our support team and they'll help you out with specific instructions or replacement if needed.

ive also noticed that when the mouse is set to bluetooth, theres a red power symbol next to it at the top that says UNAVAILABLE, and the RGB lighting doesnt work.

• 2 weeks later...
I have the exact same issue - it's maddening. My old Sabre Laser RGB - that I replaced with the Dark Core Pro since my Sabre wasn't supported in iCue 4.x - didn't have this problem. I've opened a support ticket, here's to hoping there's a fix.