Corsair Community

360mm on top Obsidian 1000D

Pezhan

Hi guys,

I have Obsidian 1000D case.

Actually i have H100i with 2x120mm in rear of case. i Want upgrade to H150i with 3x120mm, but rear side only up to 2x120mm.

I was thinking install a H150i in up side, but it supports 140mm fans, so install 120mm not possible.

Is any accessory to convert a 140mm support to 120mm support?

There are no accessory to convert from 140mm to 120mm.

The best solution if you want to have a 360 mm radiator on the top is to buy a new 8 x 120mm fan tray for the top

https://www.corsair.com/eu/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cases/Obsidian-1000D-8x-120mm-Fan-Tray/p/CC-8900160

Huuum interesting. But that fan tray can install on top of Obsidian 1000D?, because that fan tray is same on front side.

Yes the fan tray is identically with the one in the front. and it can be installed it the top of the case whit out any problems, I have it installed in my own Obsidian 1000D

Oooh nice, i'll see how to get a fan tray. Thanks!!

Bad news for me: c

I contacted Corsair but they tell me that they do not have fan tray availability and that I should see the resellers or vendors.

I looked on Amazon and there is no fan tray that I need, I am from Chile so I do not have many options.

It's a shame you can't get it right now, but I think it will get back in stock.

Corsair's EU shop has it in stock right now so have many other webshops here in Europe , so i think other corsair shops will get is back in stock soon