Corsair Community

T2 Road Warrior gas lift issue

I am assembling a T2 Road Warrior chair and i am having a problem with the gas lift. I had no trouble removing the red protective cover but i spent a couple of hours trying to remove the red cap at the top of the tube. It would move a bit up and down but i wasn't able to remove it completely from the tube. I talked to a friend who bought the same chair but he didn't have a problem like mine.

Is there something else i could try to remove it or is it possible my chair has a manufacturing error?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Corsair Employees
I am assembling a T2 Road Warrior chair and i am having a problem with the gas lift. I had no trouble removing the red protective cover but i spent a couple of hours trying to remove the red cap at the top of the tube. It would move a bit up and down but i wasn't able to remove it completely from the tube. I talked to a friend who bought the same chair but he didn't have a problem like mine.

Is there something else i could try to remove it or is it possible my chair has a manufacturing error?

Hey there. Sorry it took a while to get someone to respond to you. It looks like some users have posted in other threads that they had similar problems to yours. If you're still having trouble, please reach out to support -

https://support.corsair.com/

Let us know if everything works out.