Corsair Community

iCue 4.11.hmm to 4.12.wtf: went from sometimes crashing @ launch to always crashing

So .. I upgraded for iCue 4.11.hmm to 4.12.wtf - it went from sometimes crashing at launch to always crashing at launch ... :-(

Does having Asus Armoury Crate affect this? I have it to synv my mobo and RTX3080 lighting - it sorta worked ok on 4.11, but still crashes ...

Hmmmm ...

• Corsair Employees
So .. I upgraded for iCue 4.11.hmm to 4.12.wtf - it went from sometimes crashing at launch to always crashing at launch ... :-(

Does having Asus Armoury Crate affect this? I have it to synv my mobo and RTX3080 lighting - it sorta worked ok on 4.11, but still crashes ...

Hmmmm ...

Not sure if you're still experiencing crashing, but have you tried a clean install of iCUE? Follow the steps in the article below and see if this corrects the crashing:

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-

Also, make sure you're running the latest version of Armory Crate to ensure you don't have any conflicts. To control your motherboard and GPU, you'll want to Armory Crate software installed, but not running.