Jump to content
Corsair Community

How to get a keycap puller on its own

Recommended Posts

Hello all, so I've been searching for a keycap puller to help aid in cleaning my keyboard. I have found keycap replacement kits and other things along these lines but nothing where it's just a keycap puller on its own. Where can I find/buy them? Are they not available separately? Also, keycap mod kits go for $55 here in AUS, it's a bit much since I only want the keycap puller, not a whole box of keycaps that I won't use



I ask this because I'm trying not to spend a lot of money right now (about to sink like $750 into my car for repairs).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Corsair Employees

Hi Coreal2908,


That's no problem at all -- just send a ticket to our Support team, and they can submit that request for you. Please include a photo of the back of your keyboard for the most expeditious processing.


You can open a ticket using our Support Ticket System link at the top of this page.


Thank you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...