Corsair Community

HS60 Haptic Issue?

The Corsair HS60 Haptic when I put it down for a few minutes it turns off? When I go back to unpausing a movie or video I hear no sound and then within a few seconds, I hear "Mic on"... I go look into iCue to see if that's a feature you can turn off and I see nothing under settings or device settings...

I would like to know if it's a feature built-in the headset or my PC is causing this issue?

Hi EXILE157,

Are you able to force a firmware update via your HS60 HAPTIC's device settings iCUE? Also, what version of iCUE are you using?

I have the iCUE v4.12.214 and under HS60 Haptic Device Settings there nothing showing options to force firmware and under updates, no headsets showing.

Here are images to show my only options:

1842056012_iCueSettings.thumb.jpg.5f0ed8f64046e63abbd9622363167a48.jpg

1222270665_iCueDeviceSettings.thumb.jpg.0c93270a2b1253e6c67e4dd72b4e8250.jpg

• Corsair Employees
I have the iCUE v4.12.214 and under HS60 Haptic Device Settings there nothing showing options to force firmware and under updates, no headsets showing.

Here are images to show my only options:

I suggest trying a clean installation of iCUE to see it'll allow you the option to force a firmware update. Before doing so, make sure to export your profile(s).

• 5 months later...

Lol had to sign in for this. PLEASE Corsair show us WHERE this "firmware" is at. No offense but you do understand its the HS60 HAPTIC right? I can't since I bought these find ANY KIND of video, forum, web page of some kind of firmware for these

"Are you able to force a firmware update via your HS60 HAPTIC's device settings iCUE? Also, what version of iCUE are you using?"

Last time (many months ago) Corsair said there is no firmware for these. HOW you don't know this.. I could be wrong but.. PLEASE show us where and the name of this 'firmware"

See for me and I have 2 of these.. you just MOVE the wrong way because of ANY KIND of static they shut off. You have to unplug then plug back in. SO PLEASE where is this firmware

Edited by Zeblade

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2021 at 8:34 PM, Corsair Albert said:

I suggest trying a clean installation of iCUE to see it'll allow you the option to force a firmware update. Before doing so, make sure to export your profile(s).

I'm going to agree with Zeblade here and say there's absolutely no setting to force firmware updates on the HS60 Haptic, no matter how many clean installs you do. 

Also pointing to my other post here to show you that it's most likely not a software issue, but rather a hardware one.

• Corsair Employees
On 1/15/2022 at 8:54 AM, tobulos1 said:

I'm going to agree with Zeblade here and say there's absolutely no setting to force firmware updates on the HS60 Haptic, no matter how many clean installs you do. 

Also pointing to my other post here to show you that it's most likely not a software issue, but rather a hardware one.

Sorry to hear you're encountering this issue, tobulos1.

If you haven't already, please do open a ticket with our support. They will help guide you in troubleshooting and provide a replacement if necessary.