Corsair Community

Which keyboard is best for gamer Mechanical vs Membrane

priyanair

In the gaming community, the pursuit of the perfect keyboard (and the best way to do work in general) is intensely debated and produces passionate debate and tribalism. Typical observers might find them confusing. Isn't every keyboard basically the same?

Mechanical keyboards and membrane keyboards are the most widely used keyboard designs.

Now i looking for guider who can suggest which one is perfect?

Thanks

what he said.

And membrane keyboards don't last as long. All the membrane keyboards we've had at work are comfortably sitting in the electronics dumpster, with at least 1 or 2 dodgy keys.. talking Cherry, Microsoft, Logitech.. not some aliexpress knockoffs.

All the rest, typing comfort, tactile response, just about anything else is better on mechanical.

The only good reason to buy membrane is if you're on a really really tight budget.

In the gaming community, the pursuit of the perfect keyboard .

Now i looking for guider who can suggest which one is perfect?

Thanks

Your computer this is a device offering to you the opportunity, of you to discover the world among new useful software for productive work.

Creating or editing, documents, pictures, video, writing email these are THE priorities.

PC gaming will keep you busy only at 15% of your daily activity with computer PC.

100% of so called as gaming keyboards they are plain garbage regarding product design, and a truly useless investment if you are not E-SPORT athlete which makes money from gaming.

Naturally nothing stopping you from getting a Microsoft wired 600, this serving productivity at max, and of you then to investigate which other keyboard or controller this might give slight leverage at gaming.

Visit a large store, they have keyboards on display for customers so them to touch and test.

Top 1 priority wired keyboard.

Edited by Kiriakos-GR

Your computer this is a device offering to you the opportunity, of you to discover the world among new useful software for productive work.

Creating or editing, documents, pictures, video, writing email these are THE priorities.

PC gaming will keep you busy only at 15% of your daily activity with computer PC.

Depends :)

Some work on their work laptop, and the home PC is 100% gaming / media center

(ah that MS wired 600, that's one i have in the bin ^^)

No need to go to "gaming" keyboards to have mechanical switches for productivity work. But the advantage of the gaming offerings is they give you more choices in terms of switches.. stiffer, softer, different stroke lengths..

Once you found your bread and butter in terms of comfort, well you know what to buy.

Some people love the soft spongy feel of membrane. I personally like very stiff keys with a very tactile click. helps me type faster actually.

So, gaming, office, however it's marketed, let your fingers decide.