Corsair Community

iCue Hardware lighting won't save

iCue will save Lighting Channel 1 just fine. However, I can set the Hardware lighting channel and every time I turn my PC on the colors are back to default. Is there something I am not understanding about this option? I would assume it saves it so that you don't have to run iCue? Mine resets every time I turn my PC off. Is there a fix or something I am not understanding?

We would recommend that you contact our support team by opening a ticket at https://help.corsair.com

I have the same issue. My brand new K100 will not save the hardware profile - on lock screen it defaults to wave and will not exhibit my desired profile. I have the most updated firmware and iCue version. I wrote customer service several days ago but have received no response.

• 3 months later...

I also have the K100. I found out that having only one slot saved results in no lights. Having two slots saved results in the first one applied and the second one has no lights. I used the Profile switch button on the top left to try and switch. This is with the software closed.