Corsair Community

ICUE Update Problem

Hello. I currently have a problem with my ICUE software which is version 3.22.74. About a week ago, I wanted to update the ICUE software since it has been a while since I last updated it and found that for some reason, I could not and got an error instead. I tried uninstalling it from my control panel and found another error about applying transforms. After this, I tried to follow a tutorial that used Regedit but when I attempted to find the software in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products, I could not find it even after typing in "corsair" and "icue" in the "find" option after right-clicking "products". What should I do now? Thanks in advance.

Ok so I am going through the guide and I got confused on the third step to uninstalling ICUE. After going through the list of programs in "Programs and Features", I still cannot find Corsair Utility Engine. After that, I tried going through the rest of the guide and I found that I cannot delete the Corsair folder in %localappdata% as according to the fifth step. When I tried to delete that folder, an error popped up saying that a file in that folder was open in another program.

Edited by RK776

Ok so I am going through the guide and I got confused on the third step to uninstalling ICUE. After going through the list of programs in "Programs and Features", I still cannot find Corsair Utility Engine. After that, I tried going through the rest of the guide and I found that I cannot delete the Corsair folder in %localappdata% as according to the fifth step. When I tried to delete that folder, an error popped up saying that a file in that folder was open in another program.

Mate, Corsair Utility Engine is iCUE. Once you've deleted it, open task manager and check that there aren't any corsair services working (there shouldn't be any tho), and if there are, end them. Then you can go and delete those folders and continue with the uninstall process. Cheers

Mate, Corsair Utility Engine is iCUE. Once you've deleted it, open task manager and check that there aren't any corsair services working (there shouldn't be any tho), and if there are, end them. Then you can go and delete those folders and continue with the uninstall process. Cheers

Sorry, my wording was a little off. I know that Corsair Utility Engine is iCUE. What I meant was that iCUE doesn't show up at all in the control panel when uninstalling.