Corsair Community

One of my fans or more keep ramping up and down, plus i have no clue what one it is.

Ive tried to fix this for a while by my self but i havent found much out on why its doing it, ive looked at HWinfo when they rise up and cant see what one is doing it, ive set custom fan curves in the BIOS, tried my hardest to make sure they were not aggressive.

made sure all the fans are plugged in correctly.

CPU - 8600k

Mobo - Asrock Z370 Extreame4

CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i V2

GPU - 2080 Windforce

Chassis Fans - 3x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 3

is there a chance the software for the AIO and the BIOS could be overwriting each other? ive seen a post mentioning that.

if you have HWinfo running at the same time it could do that. You'd have to go in HWinfo settings, safety tab, and disable Corsair/Asetek support to avoid having it conflict with iCUE.

the BIOS doesn't control anything AIO related. it only receives the speed reading from the pump to avoid having CPU fan errors, that's all.

if you have HWinfo running at the same time it could do that. You'd have to go in HWinfo settings, safety tab, and disable Corsair/Asetek support to avoid having it conflict with iCUE.

the BIOS doesn't control anything AIO related. it only receives the speed reading from the pump to avoid having CPU fan errors, that's all.

my HWinfo doesnt have a safety tab, any other suggestions?

You have to access it from the tiny launch box before you launch sensors. However, aside from the H100i v2, I am not sure what other Corsair controllers are in play. If you are using BeQuiet SW3 on the H100i v2, that is probably going to result in this as well.