Corsair Community

Icue Virtuoso SE Firmware not available

Hello,

I would like to update/force update my Virtuoso SE and its dongle to the latest firmware, but Icue is not showing anything after checking for firmware updates.

I just updated to Icue 4.11.274 and it's still not working, also tried using the latest 3.x version of Icue, but my headset and dongle won't show up in this one.

Can it be fixed or can someone give me the latest firmware for my headset and dongle please?

I can confirm that i also have the same issue with the latest version of iCue with the same dongle and headset firmware versions

Dongle : 5.4.99

Virtuoso SE : 5.2.68

If i click on the Iron Claw update button it will state upto date, however clicking on the Virtuoso SE and its dongle simply doesn't even state its upto date.

At first i thought it was because i had a replacement dongle but its looking more like its something else.

I have a Clean install of Both iCue 4 lastest version and Windows 10 as of 3 days ago.

Logs show

2021-06-03 01:58:35.400 W cue.models.headset_control_model: Audio components proxy is absent: "VIRTUOSO SE DONGLE"
2021-06-03 01:58:36.539 W qrc:/qml-imports/com/corsair/cue/settings/MousePerformanceSettings.qml:60: TypeError: Value is null and could not be converted to an object
2021-06-03 01:58:36.622 W qrc:/qml-imports/com/corsair/cue/settings/DeviceFirmware.qml:45: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isAvailable' of null
2021-06-03 01:58:36.622 W qrc:/qml-imports/com/corsair/cue/settings/DeviceFirmware.qml:76: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isAvailable' of null
2021-06-03 01:58:36.622 W qrc:/qml-imports/com/corsair/cue/settings/DeviceFirmware.qml:317: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isUpdating' of null
2021-06-03 01:58:36.622 W qrc:/qml-imports/com/corsair/cue/settings/DeviceFirmware.qml:45: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isAvailable' of null
2021-06-03 01:58:36.622 W qrc:/qml-imports/com/corsair/cue/settings/DeviceFirmware.qml:76: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isAvailable' of null
2021-06-03 01:58:36.622 W qrc:/qml-imports/com/corsair/cue/settings/DeviceFirmware.qml:317: TypeError: Cannot read property 'isUpdating' of null

Edited by solidus1983

Same. I can't seem to update the firmware of my new Virtuoso SE headset or dongle, both are stuck on 0.17.149 and 0.16.80 respectively. The force update button is grayed out, and the check for updates one does nothing (not even says up to date).

Also having these issues. The latest icue software version has completely broken the support for virtuoso headsets. When I first boot into my pc and everything loads, my headset and dongle are no longer automatically detected in icue, I have to physically remove the dongle from usb then insert again before it will detect them and then select the correct profile I have assigned. When you go to update firmware section, it lists firmware version as "?" and pressing check for updates does absolutely nothing. Doesn't return a version or whether it is up to date. The keyboard mouse and headset stand all work fine with displaying versions and updating it is just the headset and dongle. Tried uninstalling the software completely through the guide (including removing registry entries) which didn't resolve the issue, followed by a complete format and reinstall of windows. Same issue.

• Corsair Employees
If you are on the 5.xx firmware there is no need to update. As for those on the previous firmware the 5.xx firmware was pulled and is not currently available to update to. When it is re-released you will only be able to upgrade to it if you have another Slipstream device such as the K57 keyboard or one of our Slipstream mice.

If you are on the 5.xx firmware there is no need to update. As for those on the previous firmware the 5.xx firmware was pulled and is not currently available to update to. When it is re-released you will only be able to upgrade to it if you have another Slipstream device such as the K57 keyboard or one of our Slipstream mice.

"When it is re-released you will only be able to upgrade to it if you have another Slipstream device such as the K57 keyboard or one of our Slipstream mice."

I dont quite understand why we will not be able to get the re-released firmware ?

Couldn't we downgrade to the latest valid working firmware in order to get normal updates later on ? Or can't we force update once it gets re-released to get it ?

It's such a mess :(

Is there any way I can get the latest / updated firmware for the headset and dongle without having to download through icue as it no longer works with the latest icue update? It is saying that my current firmware versions are as follows:

Dongle: 0.16.80

Virtuoso SE: 0.17.149

Not really ideal having to unplug and reconnect every time I boot my pc up because the latest icue software just fails to detect them.

Is there any way I can get the latest / updated firmware for the headset and dongle without having to download through icue as it no longer works with the latest icue update? It is saying that my current firmware versions are as follows:

Not really ideal having to unplug and reconnect every time I boot my pc up because the latest icue software just fails to detect them.

I have the same problem but with non-SE version, I just got them, and evaluating a return to amazon

When will it be available ?

• Corsair Employees

That is the correct current firmware as I have already stated the 5.xx firmware was pulled and will be re-released at a later date. If you need assistance with getting the device detected contact our support team by opening a ticket at help.corsair.com

When will it be available ?

We are not able to provide that information publicly.