Corsair Community

problem with corsair xms 3200c2pt

davilo

I can't run my corsair on my mb at 400hz (200). I get all kinds of errors. I have set it according to the setup posted in the faqs. I have tried it in three different mb. the current mb is the msi k8n neo2 platinum. I have tried it with two other mb that had the nivida nforce 2 and I have the nforce 3 now. I have run the memtest and I get all kinds of errors. I am now running generic ram at 400hz and it runs fine. what could be my problem?

What CPUs / FSBs are you trying with it? How many sticks do you have? What is the version # of each stick?
I have tried them with a xp3200 with the Barton core and with my new xp64 3500. I have tried them at 400 and they will not work properly. a lot of errors with operating system. If I come down to 333 they work fine.

I can't run my corsair on my mb at 400hz (200). I get all kinds of errors. I have set it according to the setup posted in the faqs. I have tried it in three different mb. the current mb is the msi k8n neo2 platinum. I have tried it with two other mb that had the nivida nforce 2 and I have the nforce 3 now. I have run the memtest and I get all kinds of errors. I am now running generic ram at 400hz and it runs fine. what could be my problem? I have run them with a amd xp3200 with barton core and with my new xp64 3500. I can run them at 333 and all systems are stable. I have tried differnent configurations included those suggested by the table and those that ram guy had emailed me. no luck. I tried the memory test and it came back with a whole series of errors. where do I go from here?

What CPUs / FSBs are you trying with it? How many sticks do you have? What is the version # of each stick?

I am running an athlon 64 3500 at 200 fsb. I have two sticks and they are version 2.2

• Corsair Employees

Please test the modules one at a time with http://www.memtest.org and I would set the Dim Voltage to 2.7 Volts as well. If you do find one failing then lets get it or them replaced. Please follow the link in my signature “I think I have a bad part!” and we will be happy to replace them or it!

However; if you get errors with both modules, that would suggest some other problem. And I would try testing the memory in another system to be sure.

Archived