Corsair Community

5000D replacement reservoir and pump

So you don't sell replacement parts for that specific case then, just all the others. Makes sense.

Yeah it sucks. I bought the 5000X RGB case and then this came out. I am not about to buy a whole new case just to get that part. I am not sure why they do not sell it so the people who already invested in one of their cases could just add it to it. Hell they could sell these to go in any case out there that has room for a 360 rad in it. Hopefully it will change in the future. Of course I would also like to be able to order the AirFlow front panel to replace the front glass on mine but that also does not seem to be an option.

Yeah it sucks. I bought the 5000X RGB case and then this came out. I am not about to buy a whole new case just to get that part. I am not sure why they do not sell it so the people who already invested in one of their cases could just add it to it. Hell they could sell these to go in any case out there that has room for a 360 rad in it. Hopefully it will change in the future. Of course I would also like to be able to order the AirFlow front panel to replace the front glass on mine but that also does not seem to be an option.

Here is a link to the white version of the 5000D airflow front mesh...

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/5000D-AIRFLOW-Front-Airflow-Panel%2C-White/p/CC-8900502

The black version seems to be out of stock though. It seems that the accessories are not listed on the storefront, but are listed when viewing the specific cases (in this instance, the 5000D).

Here is a link to the white version of the 5000D airflow front mesh...

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/5000D-AIRFLOW-Front-Airflow-Panel%2C-White/p/CC-8900502

The black version seems to be out of stock though. It seems that the accessories are not listed on the storefront, but are listed when viewing the specific cases (in this instance, the 5000D).

I saw that after I posted.