Corsair Community

iron claw keeps loosing communication with icue

and every time it does i have to reconnect the usb cable and repair it every time otherwise none of the buttons work and rgb wont sink with the keyboard.

the dpi stays the same but turning it on and off like the first one i had has no effect and have to use the usb cable to pair them again PITA.

this only started to happen when i installed the new icue software:sigh!:

seems it keeps doing it at random as was fine yesterday and now it has gone again and need to pair it again otherwise the buttons dont work what i have set them to.

i hope a update can fix this as getting annoying now ;(

right after a nvidia driver update the mouse is no longer working wireless as soon as i disconnect the cable the mouse stops working but the rgb is still going in sync with the mouse pad and kbd lol.

does not matter if i pair it again with the cable because as soon as it is removed it stops working and turning it on and off makes no difference it wont work without the usb cable attached!:mad:

well it lasted a few days and lost sync again but repairing it in icue did nothing but worked again when i unplugged the usb dongle and plugged it back in and now working again i do have my rgb light linked to my kbd tho.