Corsair Community

New to Corsair - whats going on?

After seeing the new line up of peripherals, I was excited to try out a few devices. I ran out and bought the Sabre RBG Pro. ICue4 looks beautiful, but i couldnt figure out on board memory. I thought it was an error and no way I have to keep an additional program open while gaming just to save my settings?

I came to the forum and its disappointing. So many issues with Icue4 and no response or action being done in forums. Not saving RBG or something is minor and I get it. But on board memory is huge and idk how it gets released with this bug. No response from support. This may have been the shortest time spent with a product and its a shame because i like the shape and feel of the mouse.

There are two ways to store information in the software so you can then save it directly to the device. Within each software profile, go to the Sabre "Hardware Lighting" and "Hardware Key Assignments". This is where you create effects/binds for when CUE is not running. One you have assigned what you need, go to the device settings tab at the bottom. This creates a pop up window and at the bottom will be the same slots. Click the three vertical dots and select overwrite to save it to a slot.

If you have a lot of software profiles, you might prefer to use the designated "Sabre RGB PRO HW1, HW2...." profiles to store your lighting assignments. I keep these at the bottom of my list so I know where to find them versus trying to remember which one of my 25-30 software profiles is hiding the pattern I want. The method for saving is the same. Note: the rest of your devices will likely go dark when you select these HW profiles since nothing else is mapped to the other devices.

I understand there is software profile and Hardware profiles. Im saying i have no options for hardware profiles on the Sabre pro. I can only save the lighting to the hardware/onboard memory. but i cannot save the dpi/mouse assignments. I have to leave icue 4 open.. Just to recap i have the lighting ability for hardware just no key assignment option.. this is the sabre pro champ series. Further more if i select device settings there is nothing about hardware profiles there either. Edited by Addy2strong

Not saving RBG or something is minor and I get it.

And that is the Hardware Lighting as mentioned above. However it seems what you really meant is you can’t save DPI and key assignments to device and from the interface above it appears the Sabre Pro has a very small mem storage, enough for lighting only. I am not terribly surprised at that price point, but it is certainly not clear from the product page (onboard memory - yes). That is something you’ll need to take up with them, but I doubt it is a bug.