Corsair Community

USB keeps disconnecting from a new motherboard

Bought a new motherboard, Asus rog strix b450-f gaming II motherboard, and it only has one USB header. Since I went all corsair I decided on getting a commander pro, to also replace my last USB hub as it kept bugging out in Icue. This time it keeps saying it malfunctioned, and the rgb hub I have connected to it keeps disconnecting, but yet my AIO doesn't? I try to uninstall the driver and it either dissappears from device manager or it fails. On my old USB hub it was the other way around and the AIO would often disconnect from Icue. Suddenly regret going all corsair.. Help would be appreciated please 😊 also if its any help I have my rgb hub and my AIO connected to it. My rgb hub has 6 fans connected to.The rgb hub I have is the one that comes with SP120 fans, so I'm thinking if I get something like this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B075GWMJ68?ref=ppx_pt2_mob_b_prod_image it might solve my problem as it doesn't come with a USB cable like mine yet you can still customise rgb? My USB for it is currently connected to my commander pro, however the fan hub is not as it doesn't have the 3 pin type thingy like the linked one does. Also I know its not the motherboard as I have tested the port and it's fine.