Corsair Community

Is the K63 Lapboard EOL or just out of stock everywhere due to Pandemic?

Ca1ibos

• Corsair Employees

Hi Ca1ibos,

Both the regular, and special edition, look to be currently in stock in the US Webstore:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Keyboards/Wireless-Keyboards/K63-Wireless-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-%E2%80%94-Blue-LED-%E2%80%94-CHERRY%C2%AE-MX-Red/p/CH-9145030-NA

I can confirm this keyboard has not been EOL/discontinued yet.

Hi Ca1ibos,

Both the regular, and special edition, look to be currently in stock in the US Webstore:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Gaming-Keyboards/Wireless-Keyboards/K63-Wireless-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard-%E2%80%94-Blue-LED-%E2%80%94-CHERRY%C2%AE-MX-Red/p/CH-9145030-NA

I can confirm this keyboard has not been EOL/discontinued yet.

I was actually asking about the Lapboard. The EU store had the keyboard alright.

All sorted last night anyway. Found that a German Online Retailer called Caseking.de had the Lapboard in Stock....and also had the Corsair A500 Cooler that was also out of stock everywhere else. Ordered both items from them for shipment to Ireland as well as a Harpoon RGB Mouse.

Ordered the K63 Wireless Keyboard, RGB Fan Hub and another 2x Triple Packs of QL120 Fans from the Corsair EU Store last night too.

Add that to the H150i Elite Cappellix, 3x Triple Packs of QL120's, 3x Lighting Node Pro Kits and 4x RGB Expansion packs and LS100 Starter Pack I bought earlier in the month and it means I must have spent about a grand on Corsair gear in May 2021. :D:

Edited by Ca1ibos

• 8 months later...