Corsair Community

H150i Pro 360mm - Firmware update froze. Now no RGB and fan permanently on max

Hello,

I recently updated iCUE software to 4.11.274, in which it prompted me to update my H150i Pro to a new firmware. The firmware update froze, and now the fans are permanently on max speed, the RGB is not working, and the iCUE software, as well as Corsair LINK does not detect my AIO cooler! I tried checked connections, reseated the cooler, and reinstalled iCUE and Corsair Link. No change. Please help! Do I need to RMA it?? Haven't gotten anything from Corsair support yet (Ticket#2004334923).

Thank you in advance

Edited by RayBasto

Exact same thing just happened to me with h115i platinum. Tried firmware update from iCUE and it did nothing for 25 mins so I closed it and then my h115i got bricked and it's not detected by iCUE anymore.

• Corsair Employees
Hello,

I recently updated iCUE software to 4.11.274, in which it prompted me to update my H150i Pro to a new firmware. The firmware update froze, and now the fans are permanently on max speed, the RGB is not working, and the iCUE software, as well as Corsair LINK does not detect my AIO cooler! I tried checked connections, reseated the cooler, and reinstalled iCUE and Corsair Link. No change. Please help! Do I need to RMA it?? Haven't gotten anything from Corsair support yet (Ticket#2004334923).

Thank you in advance

Hello there,

Your ticket should now have a reply.

• 3 weeks later...

any update or solutions from this thread, i have the same problem but with a little difference, it always glows green, don't change with anything i do.

it just lights green in static mode and nothing else, I tried to update the cooler firmware in the latest version, disconnect the sata, usb and nothing changes.

At first I thought that the effect was set to temperature mode and always worked at low temperatures, but it is not the effect either.

Hope someone has some solution. I have not yet made a ticket for Corsair support.