Corsair Community

Corsair Void Pro - Icue 4

After updating Icue 3 to version 4 my headphone (Corsair Void Pro RGB) is not showing in Icue 4 dashboard. In Icue 3 no problems and working fine. Headphone is reconized in Windows 10 and Icue 3. How can I solve the problem in Icue 4?

Same problem, ICUE 4 the dashboard shows my Asus Motherboard, which I do not need in Icue but not the Void Pro RGB headphones that are on my head right now. Its borked. No controll on dashboard. No voice feedback, I have not idea how the headset is set up.

I going to find version 3 and get rid of the utterly worthless version 4 which does nothing I need. Its just wasting CPU cycles at this point.

I just accidentally found a video telling me how to UNLOCK my headset. WHY THE HECK ISN'T THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE?

Mouse over the tile for my headset. WHAT BLOODY TILE.

Fix this. If I can find version that it going to replace this bad update.

. How can I solve the problem in Icue 4

Turns out the dumped us in the new version and did not bother to warn us.

You have REDOWNLOAD 3.86 and install that. I am not pleased as my bandwidth was wasted twice and its limited lately. You will have to do the same, download the old drivers. I have MUCH older drivers in my hardware folders.

There is no roll that I can see.

After updating Icue 3 to version 4 my headphone (Corsair Void Pro RGB) is not showing in Icue 4 dashboard. In Icue 3 no problems and working fine. Headphone is reconized in Windows 10 and Icue 3. How can I solve the problem in Icue 4?

According to Corsair is my headphone from 2015 not compatible (anymore) with Icue 4.

The problem I'm having with this update is that my keybind profiles for my scimitar RGB are no longer usable in the games I have them set up for. I always knew when there is an update because my profiles didn't automatically switch over when the game started; I would have to switch profiles manually.

But now, not only are my keybinds inaccessible in iCUE 4, but (after I reinstalled iCUE 3) I can't even get them to work by switching profiles manually. It's almost like Corsair is trying to force those of us with perfectly good older versions of the peripherals that are "supported" into buying the newer models. This new software version completely negates the reason I bought an MMO mouse in the first place.

I still have a Logitech G710+ keyboard which I have had longer than my scimitar mouse and my void headset, (the headset still works perfectly fine btw), and that still works whether I update the software right away or not the keybinds I have set on it are always accessible.

Now I have to make a decision on whether or not spend $80 on a new mmo gaming mouse from a brand that's just gonna force it to become inept within the next 5 years through software updates or look elsewhere and find another company that cares about supporting older products that customers still own. Corsair has worked out good; the products outlast their software compatibility apparently.... I just don't want to be forced to spend money every single time Corsair feels like they need a cash injection from their customers.