Corsair Community

ICUE 4.10.273.0 Error in Event Viewer

Hey guys!

First I'd like to say I'm loving the latest ICUE update; so much customisation available, and it mainly seems very stable, and I love being able to change my case colours etc to match GPU Temperature and so on :)

Although, on my new gaming PC it's been crashing sometimes on Apex, and this may / may not be related, but I'm using ICUE with my mouse binds for Apex and there's an Error for ICUE just about the same time as some other errors and the blue screen occurs. Luckily it can reboot quickly and I can get back in, but just wanted to check if this latest version is completely stable?

Attached for reference, seems to be something wrong with "Qt5Gui.dll". Any ideas? Cheers!

P.S. I've also tried a Repair for the application through appwiz.cpl, hoping that fixes something. Otherwise open to any other suggestions!

513209382_ICUEError.thumb.PNG.05c728d8ed099e94a223b8d93fff5301.PNG

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know what's going on?

Pretty sure I fixed the Apex crashes (was an unrelated issue from VMWare Workstation & Intel HD Graphics Drivers), but have since reverted back to Version 3.38.61 until there's something to try on version 4.10.273.0, or a later version to try comes out.

Basically I'm unable to use my mouse binds again until I restart the app, but it doesn't happen with 3.38.61 :)

And I'm keeping organised; to remove the need to re-create profiles, I save them for the different ICUE versions in my Dropbox.

While I'm chatting about iCUE, this option is very annoying to have enabled by default.

Sometimes I forget to uncheck it, and the PC just shuts down mid-match because it usually reached 70+ degrees (even though it shouldn't be switching back to the Default profile, but somehow it can still kick in).

Icue.thumb.PNG.cd1b5351a534c61531e04e4fdaf477cf.PNG

• Corsair Employees
Hey guys!

First I'd like to say I'm loving the latest ICUE update; so much customisation available, and it mainly seems very stable, and I love being able to change my case colours etc to match GPU Temperature and so on :)

Although, on my new gaming PC it's been crashing sometimes on Apex, and this may / may not be related, but I'm using ICUE with my mouse binds for Apex and there's an Error for ICUE just about the same time as some other errors and the blue screen occurs. Luckily it can reboot quickly and I can get back in, but just wanted to check if this latest version is completely stable?

Attached for reference, seems to be something wrong with "Qt5Gui.dll". Any ideas? Cheers!

P.S. I've also tried a Repair for the application through appwiz.cpl, hoping that fixes something. Otherwise open to any other suggestions!

If you are running MSI Dragon Center/Mystic Light software make sure you are actually on the latest version by going to the MSI website and downloading and installing the latest version available.