Corsair Community

Guess which 30-series is least in demand?

During the past two BB inventory releases I was trying for a 3080 but just couldn't get lucky. At this point I stopped being picky; anyone care to guess what is least in demand so I can try for something that might be getting less frantic clicks??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Corsair Employees

At this point - I'm not even sure which ones are less in demand or not because we all need them, including myself. We're all kind of in the same boat really - just FYI, we don't get advantages on these things either. It's basically luck at this point for everyone 😅 

when i had to get one, funny enough it was the 3090 that were least in demand. the one i picked up was like 200€ over MSRP, but the 3080 i was after was... 200€ "cheaper" than the 3090. so i went for the big one. it hurts less to pay slightly more for an overkill card than to buy a 3080 for double its normal price.

..and the next day everything skyrocketed.

Luck of the draw, it changes constantly. you'll just have to snipe one faster than an ebay buyer.

My existing RTX 2080 is pushed hard with Halo: Infinite and other recent remastered games at 3840x2160

Makes me want to grab a RTX 3090 which has more performance but prices are still way out of line

EVGA is rock solid and it can tolerate gaming at max power which is why I stick with them for graphics

you may want to avoid the 3090 FTW 😛

It does.. not tolerate being pushed at max power