Corsair Community

With iCue Space gone, what other programs can check temps and load at a glance?

Space had its issues, sure, but I liked how quick it was to pull up and run on top of whatever I was doing. If I wanted to measure my GPU temp and CPU load and temp all at once, all I had to do was windows key, right click icue in the system tray, click icue space, boom, I have something that pulls up, updates in real time, with number and graph, and when I'm done, all I have to do is click the x to get rid of it.

With space gone in icue 4, sure, I can still measure and monitor those but it requires pulling up the full icue program, shifting it to monitor 2 so I can perpetually see it, then tab out and shut it down when done. That lacks the immediacy and 'quick use' of space. Are there any programs that can do something similar?

• 4 weeks later...
Space had its issues, sure, but I liked how quick it was to pull up and run on top of whatever I was doing. If I wanted to measure my GPU temp and CPU load and temp all at once, all I had to do was windows key, right click icue in the system tray, click icue space, boom, I have something that pulls up, updates in real time, with number and graph, and when I'm done, all I have to do is click the x to get rid of it.

With space gone in icue 4, sure, I can still measure and monitor those but it requires pulling up the full icue program, shifting it to monitor 2 so I can perpetually see it, then tab out and shut it down when done. That lacks the immediacy and 'quick use' of space. Are there any programs that can do something similar?

I also just updated to icue 4 and have the same question, icue Space wasn't great, but it served its purpose well.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I was pleasantly surprised by the usefulness of the Xbox Game Bar's Performance and Resources widgets before getting an iCue Nexus.