Corsair Community

HS70 keeps opening and closing itself, have no control on headset

I've recently encountered this issue and managed to reset it once but after a week or two, same issue happened again and I have no control on the headset now. It keeps opening and closing itself and because of this, I am not able to reset it. I've tried resetting it millions of time but it gives no response. My headset declared its independence and I need help. I've tried resetting with and without the dongle is connected, with and without charge cable after I've tried it as in instructions. In addition, it happens even it is disconnected but when it it is connected, it just goes nuts. Edited by flykt

• Corsair Employees
YEAH MAN THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP I COULDN'T THINK OF IT OF COURSE. I've already contacted the support but they didn't answer. Last time the support told me to reset it but I CAN'T BECAUSE IT WON'T RESPONSE TO THE BUTTONS.

You are going to have to wait for support to answer your ticket. Please note that it can take up to two business days for them to answer.

You are going to have to wait for support to answer your ticket. Please note that it can take up to two business days for them to answer.

Why it is too hard to get a helping hand for your product? It's been 3 business days since my last ticket and i can't use the headset which i gave a ton of money.