Corsair Community

Motherboard doesn't stay synced w/iCue

Hi! I'm new to Corsair RGB products and well, RGB computer equipment over all and so I apologize if I may have missed something. Any help is appreciated :)

I have an Asus TUF Z390-Plus Gaming (Wi-Fi) motherboard and also have Aura installed. I've downloaded and unzipped the proper plugin into the iCue plug-ins folder as well (this helped iCue detect the motherboard at least). I can properly change the color but after what seems like half an hour, the motherboard starts doing it's own thing again.

Any advice?

I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling iCue software as well as retry the connections on the motherboard/commander pro.

• Corsair Employees

There is no need for you to download and unzip any sort of plugin as the required Asus plugin is installed as part of installing iCUE. Also Asus has discontinued Aura Sync and you will need to have Armoury Crate installed instead but not running as it will conflict with iCUE if that is how you wish to control the RGB of the motherboard. I would recommend you follow the link below to do a clean uninstall and install of iCUE and then make sure you are running the correct Asus software.

https://help.corsair.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025166712-Perform-a-clean-reinstallation-of-the-Corsair-Utility-Engine-iCUE-