Corsair Community

Explain the iCue Hardware Profiles?

KristopherSteel

So I am a little confused about the HW profiles for the K95 and the Dark Core Pro SE (just bought). I now have 6 profiles to cycle through? However, they are all controlled by the button on my keyboard and a button on my mouse. Are they not separate?

I noticed if I set something else, like my mousepad (880) or whatever the number is, to a color, it sets it for that profile but not anything else. Same for my mouse. Question is, why is my mouse being controlled by my K95 profile? Why have different profiles on the mouse if the keyboard controls the mouse profiles?

Very confused here.

• Corsair Employees
If you press the profile switch button on the Keyboard or Mouse with iCUE open they both will cycle through the list of profiles you have created in the iCUE software. If you wish for hardware profile control you must setup the Hardware Lighting/Actions in the iCUE software and save those profiles to the physical device memory. Once you close the iCUE software completely, and then press the profile button on the respective device will you be able to cycle through the profiles on the individual devices themselves.